NAD therapy

Loulou

Hi I recently heard about a new therapy that is used primarily for drug additions, but also suppose to reset and restore the brain and nervous system.  I wonder if this could be something that could help us potsie's. So my question is, has anyone of you tried this new Brain Restoration Infusion Therapy and did it help?  B)

WHAT IS NAD TREATMENT ?

NAD Treatment is a detoxification and brain restoration protocol that involves the coordinated, integrated use of intravenous and oral nutritional supplements (amino acids and vitamin metabolites, including co-factors) to help restore brain function. The program is administered by physicians and nurses using established therapeutic approaches to detoxification, as well as traditional methods for treating various disorder

My girls were taking a supplement called Niagen, a NAD+ booster about a year ago.  Thought it might help their mitochondria production.  It didn't help them, but doesn't mean it doesn't work for some people.  It was recommended to me by a research scientist from the University of Sydney.  He was doing some cutting edge research on mitochondrial disorders.