Referal To Autonomic Clinic London

dancer65

I have been there, waiting list wasn't too long it was a month or so for the initial consult. Then they offer to put you up in their hotel whilst you under go testing over a couple of days.

If you are flexible with time they can sometimes squeeze you in for the autonomic testing. I had a phone call the day after my initial consult offering testing the following day.

Initial consult was at Royal Hospital for Integrated Medicine around the corner from the neurology and neurosurgery place.

Where abouts are you based?

Hope it goes well for you!

Thanks corina! I hope this too will help me to move forwards whilst I have improved this last 12months I still cannot work full time and certain symptoms are there 24/7

M&t I lived in London for a good few years so know the nightmare driving there ! Did you find the appointment helpful, also if you were on meds did you have to come off them for appointment?

Thanks again :)

Ah you will be fine then, I've never lived in a town let alone a city! :-)

I didn't find it that helpful if I'm honest but I'm not a classical presentation. I don't think they usually see 6ft3 stocky blokes...

I wouldn't let my experience cloud your judgement though, they are the UK experts and do help a lot of people.

They will instruct you on meds etc. The nursing staff and the chap who phones to arrange things are all top notch.