Overtired?

artluvr09

Very busy day. body feels like jello. Had work today then went to a christmas party and it was super crowded and hot. Over 400 people! I feel like I overdid it today. My body feels like jello and I have a headache. Does anyone else not feel well if you do a lot in one day?

I find that if I do too much in a day, it is a guarantee to end with me not feeling well, and sometimes leads into the next day or so. It is hard for me to comprehend this....before having all these symptoms I could work a full day, do parent duties ( after school sports), go to a party, have little sleep and still go full steam ahead....these days my body seems to have to remind me regularly that I need to,slow down a bit and do things a little differently....not a fun reminder....but slowly am learning...

I hope a good nights rest and maybe a little down time will help...

So true Faye ! And the tired feeling the next day is so unpredictable too..one overdone day exhausts me the next day and then the next time that exact same activity does not cause it. It makes it so difficult to plan things. Nowadays, I expect a bad next day and if it doesn't happen then I can be happily surprised. Rest when you can and hope for the best

Debbie

That is true! I have been tired again today after overdoing it yesterday. Doesn't help its raining all day which makes me feel miserable as well. I also haven't been able to relax since 1 pm. I had to clean the fish take which took a couple hrs. Then I bought a expensive camera which is making me nervous i hope i like it. Then now my fish isn't doing so great so i am worried about him. Then tonight I have dishes, a load of laundry to fold and to fill my weekly pill container! I am glad tomorrow is friday!