Overwhelming Fatigue

artluvr09

I am so tired! More tired than I usually am! I am getting the same amount of sleep. But it seems like since the time change as soon as it gets dark at 5pm now I get really tired. I get so tired and my brain fog gets terrible. I feel so out of it! I never feel this much fatigue! It started saturday. I was so tired last night I couldn't even finish packing for my grandmas. I was so tired I couldn't even think to pack. I had to wake up at 6 so i could finish packing before work. I am so tired tonight and this weekend its overwhelming. And I can't nap during the day or i can't sleep at night. Any tips on how to stay energized? I don't know what is causing this crazy fatigue! I don't know if its from the time change, or that I have been eating junk food lately this past week when usually I avoid it or a combination or what! How do you stay energized throughout the day or during the time change when it gets dark out early? Its only 630 and it feels like 830!