Weird Adrenaline Rush

artluvr09

anyone else get weird spells like this? Right now I feel antsy, lightheaded, clammy and having a heat flash almost like an adrenaline rush. I am also having trouble thinking clearly as well. It feels like it keeps getting worse.I just took my evening atenolol so hopefully it will kick in soon. anybody get like this? what do you do to help it?

exactly. Like it almost feels like anxiety but there isn't anything to be anxious about. Like I am having another spell tonight. around the same time! Last night it lasted like an hour. Hopefully it doesn't last long this time. Even my heart rate tonight went to 111

I have had this happen to me several times. For me it has only happened when I am lying down in bed. It feels like a surge goes through my body, and I feel extremely agitated and like I have to MOVE. Almost like a fight or flight response and my body doesn't know whether to fight or to flee because it wants to do both. It is accompanied by confusion and severe restlessness. My heart rate increases and I feel the need to participate in some sort of physical action and usually can't because I fear elevating my heart rate even more. It is frustrating.