Anyone Else Really Bothered By Food Smells?

I've become hypersensitive to many things with my onset of POTS, sounds, light, smells in general, but lately I've been really sensitive to the smell of certain foods cooking. Whenever someone in my house cooks garlic, onion, bacon, sausage, or makes coffee it super bothers me and it feels like the aromas are stifling me, like all I'm breathing in is the wafting odor.

I'm not one of those people who can't be around perfume and scented candles and stuff but for some reason these really pungent foods being cooked have been driving me crazy lately. Anyone else experience this?

I am, and it's killer in such a small apartment like mine. I have neighbors who smoke, and love to keep their doors open, so it comes under my door when they really get going. I've got little cups of peppermint essential oil soaked cotton balls, a wax warmer with some decent smelling cubes, and open windows to help clear the smells.

Hey imapumpkin, I also have found I am particularly sensitive to strong food smells it tends to make my vision seem more light sensative so I always thought it was possibly something that affected my migraine brain, not sure if it is more related to migraines or POTS though.