Feel Like I'm Walking In A Fog

For the past few weeks I have noticed my brain fog getting worse and worse where it is hard to function on a daily basis. I feel like it is worse with my new job as well. It has been 3 weeks and I am still having trouble getting used to it. I mean I do like it and I am making friends but I notice more brain fog at work and ever since I started work. I just hope it gets better as I get used to it more. I think I have been noticing a slight difference when I eat gluten as well. I think it may make my brain fog worse. But it is so hard to go on a gluten free diet because almost everything has gluten. We got gluten free bread and I was surprised at how delicious it was! Any tips on how to clear this horrible fog away? It is affecting my daily activities and worrying about it makes it worse. Would love to know what helps you guys clear your brain fog!

Yeah I know it's hard to cut out the gluten - sometimes I have cravings for one of those fresh baked French breads at the supermarket as they just smell so **** good I could eat half of one slathered in butter LOL but I really really started to notice that after eating wheat (even just a few crackers!) that almost automatically my heart would start to race and I'd get super thirsty! I sometimes splurge on one of those gluten free breads but they really are high in carbs so I haven't bought one in a while, trying to lose weight!

The brain fog for me I find is just so much worse when I either haven't slept enough the night before or I've over-done it the day before, as in, I had a relatively good day and did too much like cleaning or laundry or walked too much and overtaxed myself, then the next day or sometimes that same day the fatigue and brain fog sets in and I know I have to take it easy the next couple of days! Is your new job stressful? Even starting a new job is stressful sometimes, that could be doing it.

You say it happens at work and ever since you started working there - I hope it's not one of those cases where you're reacting to something in the environment there like chemicals in the carpeting or something?

That's good that you're able to work though. I haven't worked for just about a year now. Highly doubt I'd be able to work again.