Feel Kind Of Crappy

artluvr09

I am feeling kind of crappy today. I was fine when i woke up. I ate a slice of bread with peanut butter and a banana. Then my grandma colored my hair in the ombre style. She used kaleidocolors hair highlighter to do it because i can't stand strong smells. Then I had to sit under a heater for 15ish minutes but at the end I felt over heated and lightheaded front the heater. Then I went to take a shower. I put it cold i wanted it a little colder but the faucet broke because i accidentally turned it too far. whoops lol. Anyway i got too cold then and couldn't turn it warm so i had to take a super fast shower. I felt overwhelmed and anxious because i just wanted to relax. Now I am just plain tired. Tired and still lightheaded. Plus the hair color is a little stronger than normal its more of a fruity smell than chemical but it is still annoying me. How do i get the hair color smell out of my hair? I am too tired to get another shower.

Grandma wouldn't let me she doesn't like messes lol. I am feeling somewhat better now still lightheaded but thats prob from the weather its thundering o ut and supposed to rain.