How To Keep Your Brain Fit?

artluvr09

I feel like my brain is just fading like I keep getting dumber or something. It feels like bad brain fog. It was a little better today but it is worse in the evenings. I have a interview tomorrow which I am really excited about but really nervous also. I have been job searching for a while now and this is my second interview. I think it would be great working at a library! A relaxing place is perfect. I just hope I don't get too nervous and get tongue twisted, or not being able to understand questions correctly which it happens when i am anxious.

How do we exercise our brain? I know brain puzzles help. Does anyone know of any sites or what kind of puzzles keep the brain fit? I would love to join luminosity but too expensive. I will make sure to eat a good breakfast with protein but I want to know how to clear brain fog. It is so frustrating. I can't think straight anymore! I am so excited for this interview I just really hope I don't mess up. I get so anxious that its hard to function correctly!

I am just so frustrated. I feel like a walking zombie. I can't think straight anymore. I don't have energy anymore. Before thanksgiving I was fine still lack of energy but not bad brain fog. Probably because i was exercising 30 minutes everyday. I just feel like i can't function anymore! I am sorry if I keep repeating myself in my posts it is just frustrating! I wish i didn't have to wait 4 weeks until my drs appointment.

Good brain exercises are crossword puzzles, doing simple math equations but trying to better the number of problems you can do in the same amount of time, word search puzzles, even games like candy crush or farm heroes that make you be aware of matching different combinations of things and their spatial relationship to each other, major or other memory match type games. You can look up brain plasticity and get an understanding of what kinds of brain exercises will help. But, they help when they are done regularly over a period of time. I was a member of lumosity for a while and they encourage members to do their brain games at least 5 days a week. I can tell when I skip brain exercises for too long. The brain fog resurfaces. After doing lumosity, I found free games and apps that I could use that mimicked the exercises that helped me.