Don't Feel Well During Seasons Change.

artluvr09

Today is a beautiful day! Spring is definitely here! Its warmish and lots of birds are out today. On the other hand it seems like when winter turns to spring or summer to fall i do not feel well. once I get used to the change I feel better. But now I can tell spring is in the air and i am so foggy!!! So much brain fog!!!! I don't know why but my eyes are blurry as well!.I can't focus on my tablet my eyes won't focus. I can also tell my allergies are starting. My eyes have been burning yesterday and are itchy a little today. Also my nose has been a little stuffy at night when i try to sleep. I hate this as well because since its still a little cool out my parents still have the pellet stove on and won't turn it off since its supposed to get a little cooler during the week so its been like 73 74 degrees indoors which is terrible for me. I like when its 67 to 69 indoors. Have any of you noticed that your brain fog gets worse when seasons change? how does seasons changing make brain fog worse? I always thought that was strange that i am usually more brain foggy and fatigued when seasons change.

Hey artluvr, ive noticed change in temps throw me, humidity too. But generally very ill all summer and at my best level in winter. Which kinda ***** coz where I live its warmish majority of the year. Heat just wipes me.

I know how you feel! I don't feel well in the heat either. Like its 64 degrees out which its perfect but my parents have the pellet stove on because apparently its supposed to get cold later this week and its making it so hot in here. It is 78 degrees indoors! My parents don't seem to get how sick the heat makes me feel. I get lightheaded cranky and just overall not feeling well. I had to sleep with my window open last night. I can't wait until we start using air conditioning. The only down side about air conditioners is stinkbugs get in the house through them. I am kind of afraid of stinkbugs lol. a month or two ago i went to put up my blind and a stink bug sprayed me!

Yes heat is a shocker for me. Heating in rooms makes me sick too. Stink bugs in the air con, yuk huh. I just get mosquitoes here in Australia. I'm praying for winter, minus the use of heaters of course. I soooo get where ur coming from.

Exactly! Winter is great but the indoor heat is miserable! All week it has been nice out and I haven't been feeling well because of the season change. Then something weird happened yesterday was the first day of spring and it snowed! The weird part is when it snowed I felt a lot better than i did the rest of the week. Then today is nice again and I don't feel great again. I mean once I get used to the seasons change i will start to feel better well except for the heat but i won't feel as bad.