Thank You!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who is on this forum and all of the administrators that keep it going. You have all given me more knowledge and comfort about this crazy thing called POTS than I could have ever received anywhere else.

Whenever I get in a downward spiral (like the last few weeks), I can come onto this site and be reassured that I am not alone, that carrying a phone around in case I need to call 911 isn't crazy (at least not entirely! Lol) and that things WILL start to look up again soon.

While I am terribly sorry for your struggles, I am eternally grateful for your existence!

Be well!

Couldn't have said it better alwayshoping ;) This site is the best. It doesn't make u feel alone. Dont worry I carry my phone with me everywhere. Even to the line prop and letterbox. I am very grateful this site exists. It does help deal with it.

I am also grateful for everyone here. The members I have known for years and the new members who I look forward to knowing better. Everyone has something to contribute and it is always amazing to me how positive this particular group of people is overall. Thanks to all! And, thanks to Always Hoping for reminding me there is never a bad time to say thank you!

I LOVE DINET! Have learned so much here! Also knowing I wasn't alone on this crazy ride and people recognizing the weird symptoms made me feel so much better! Though I am sorry for each and everyone of you who has to deal with this, I'm very happy we have found eachother here at DINET, to listen, help and encourage!

I couldn't agree more... I'm so appreciative for DINET in so many ways, the lessons its taught me, the friends I've been fortunate enough to meet on and off the forum :) My friends and the members at DINET just understand me in a way that other's in my life just aren't able to, and I'll be forever grateful

Years ago people did not have a resource such as this. it is wonderful to have a place to share and support each other. I can't imagine sitting at home with no way to connect with others that know what this is like. Many thanks!