The Newst Dinet Members!! 3/8/15

Hello, DINET Community!

I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend! I'd like to take a few minutes and welcome our newest DINET members, please join me:

MEwinston; Sunshinegirl; Afpayne; mywackybody; huntwc; cayjay0013;

CoCoNutNut; 2dogslong; Mandy90; hooloovoo; Ericam23;

Welcome to DINET! If you've joined us to gather information or to read about what other members are going through, if it may be similar to your family & friends, then you have joined the right place. We are so happy that you have joined DINET, it offers many resources that you should find helpful. We want nothing more than for this to be a truly positive experience and that you'll take away some learning tools and tips. The majority of the members have been in your shoes before and are very understanding and encouraging. Please don't feel like there aren't any questions that you cant ask here! We like to think that we are a tight nit group that other than sharing research, we share encouragement and support.

Please read the forum rules so that we can all have a positive and productive experience here on DINET, and can spend our time learning from one anther. The members here are always willing to help, and we hope that you will find the DINET experience one that offer's resources, research, and informative up-to-date Studies.. DINET is a wonderful place for encouragement and support.. please don't hesitate to send any questions to the Staff. Once again, welcome to DINET! We're so glad that you are here! :)..your amongst friends!

Sincerely,

Sarah & DINET Forum Ambassadors (Katie, Jac, Michael)

Hello all and welcome to the forum !