For Those With Mcs Or Mcad

gertie

No. I missed it. I'm sure it must have been interesting.

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/2944-woman-allergic-to-the-world.

I found it on one of the mast cell forums earlier and watched it. What a difficult existence for this young lady. While it's nice to see some attention brought to this disorder it's unfortunate that the description of mast cell activation syndrome/disorder was inaccurate. The comments following the interview are interesting to read. Someone does correct the inaccuracy. Thanks for bringing this to our attention alicia.

Janet

I have been allergic to the world for many years & going to a hospital is just about the most dangerous thing I could do. I have sat in the hospital parking lot struggling to breathe because I knew if I went inside I would never come out.

The main problem I saw was all the medications she was on. Most of us can't take any med's of any kind even those we need to treat other health issues. They're chemicals & what we react to the most. I was also wondering how she can possibly live in a new house. The wood in it alone is enough to cause breathing problems. Hopefully they addressed that issue. I missed some of the interview.

I wish her the best I know she has a miserable life.

Hi alicia,

I'm so sorry you are dealing with such frightening and restrictive issues. It must be a terrible way to live. I'm sure you could relate to Crystal's situation. You're right in that she is on an enormous amount of medication. One can't help but wonder what kind of negative effects the medication might be causing. It's amazing she is able to tolerate them all. It sounds as if the builder of the house will be consulting with Crystal's doctor on suitable building materials given her condition. I posted a link above for the interview if you wanted to watch it again since you missed some of it.

Yes. I wish her the best as well.