Chest Discomfort

smish

Just wondering if anyone else gets this. Every few weeks I seem to get a few days where I feel worse and part of it is this feeling in my chest.
I don't know if this is just me but for as long as I can remember (way before POTS) if I went out in cold weather for a walk or run, I'd get a funny feeling in my chest/lungs/general breathing area (!) afterwards, and now after getting POTS it seems that I get this feeling on and off even after not doing exercise/being out in the cold. The annoying thing is that I can't even describe the feeling - I just know it feels like I've been out in the cold. It's not really a pain, just a discomfort.
Anyone else?

I guess, I can relate to what you describe! I can't describe it more detailed either, but "chest discomfort after being out in the cold" comes very close to what I experienced since childhood!

For example after sking, I always had it.

Don't know how much it is POTS-related or kind of sign that you are predisposed or more likely to get POTS. Anyway, it worsened when I got POTS. And now it goes (slowly) back to normal since I am in a process of recovery.

Is it when you breath in and your chest feels like a weird cold burning sensation and out of breath? I get that when I am in the cold or when I do cardio exercise. I have asthma and as soon as I stop the exercise or get warm and do my inhaler I start to feel better. I do feel it as well to like at night for some reason. LIke a shortness of breath weird feeling.