Brain Fog Worse When Sick?

artluvr09

I think I am catching my grandma's cold. All day yesterday I felt like I had to sneeze. My throat was slightly scratchy as well. Then last night I woke up twice sneezing and this morning I sneezed 3 times and I never sneeze! Also my brain feels really fuzzy Plus I am more tired and I notice that when I am tired I get more palpitations and this morning my pulse was at its highest when I woke up. My resting heart rate when I woke up was 109! Does anyone else get more palpitations and tachycardia when you are tired or not sleeping well?

Whenever I am sick, my medications do not seem to work nearly as well, if at all. The first sign for me that I am getting sick is bad vital signs throughout the day. I have a virus right now, and this morning my pulse was 101 resting and my BP was 108/69. When my vitals are like this, my brain is usually really foggy. As for being tired, I usually find that the palpitations and tachy make me tired, not the other way around. It will be interesting to see what others say about this topic. For me the brain fog is the worst symptom I have. I hope I have made sense as I am in major brain fog right now.

Stefanie