Pain problems

Ling

Last year when I had my operation for my Endometriosis I notice my body does not react normally to pain. I recently had two small cuts on my hand. The first one from a potato peeler. It was so painful. The funny one was from a blade of grass. The pain from the cut actually woke me up in the middle of the night. I treated and tried to get back to sleep. This is not right and ridiculous. I grow up with 3 brothers. I played sports, climbed trees and everything. I was never supper sensitive. Or am I now :P ? I feel as if my pain threshold is disappearing. Is it the Fibrom... or the pots?

boy, i'm just like that, only for me, it can be just the touch of my own clothes that sends me in a tailspin. i'm a huge fan of antibiotic creams with numbing agents in them for minor scratches and scrapes. there are alsohydrocortison creams. i also like a cream called "Swedish Bitters Capsaicin Cream" by natureworks, eventhough it has capsaicin cream in it, it doesn't "burn" like other capsaicin creams. i also take neurontin, currently i take 300 mgs, three times a day, but i can add one or two extra capsuls a day as needed. though i rarely do it, it does help on those really nasty days. i also take two asprin, twice a day.

for completely nonmedicinal stuff, try pinching the skin between your thumb and pointer finger, down towards the joint, squeeze frimly for about 10-15 seconds.

i hope it helps.

blackwolf