Non-Isometric Ab Workouts

artluvr09

Does anyone know any good non isometric ab workout? I can't do isometric exercises my cardiologist said that is not good for me. I also cant do sit ups or anything that makes me strain. So my question is what other exercises are there that would help get a flat stomach that are not isometric or straining?

I recently bought a piece of equipment called a "Chair Gym". I have had really good success using g it without aggravating my old tailbone injury, unstable neck, and various and sundry other EDS related issues. It works using tension bands. It has good about and oblique exercises you can do as well as arms and legs. It was about $150 I think. I ordered it from HSN. I leave it set up in front of my TV and do 10-15 of exercise 4-5 times a week. It comes with a guide that shows the various exert you can do with it. It the only for of ab exercise I have found that doesn't cause me pain or dizziness as long as I don't overdo it.