Sick Shivering And Chills

artluvr09

I started not feeling well this morning. I woke up with a sore throat. Then it keeps getting worse. It hurts bad to swallow and now not only my throat hurts but my ears hurt when I swallow! I have been freezing and getting chills all day when usually I am hot. I keep shaking. My chest aches but I haven't been coughing. And I have been having more palpitations the past couple days. My body aches a little. I hate this! It even hurts my throat and ears to yawn! The thing that ***** is I don't have a dr because in August was my last day with my pediatrician and the dr she referred us to is not taking new patients and its hard to find one that takes my insurance!!

I would get checked for strep as soon as possible, and second Katybug's recommendation on an urgent care clinic. My POTS was significantly impacted by a strep-like infection I had one Christmas. I didn't get it checked out because I had no other symptoms other than very sore throat and I learned later that I should have been seen right away.