Feel Like I Have Only Two Modes On/off!

Praxxtor

Before leaving out I was exhausted and had very little energy to do anything. As I left home and began walking I found myself lacking energy to enjoy the walk. During this exhaustive period I noticed chest discomfort and difficulty in taking breaths and legs felt heavy. Just under the 15 minute mark I noticed myself feeling better, my chest discomfort began to fade, I felt like could inhale and exhale better, the tightness had faded. Then a minute later I began sweating in my underarms despite feeling freezing all over. My nails were blue! I now felt I had energy, I went from a zombie to a human. Am I right in assuming this was all to do with the release of adrenaline? This is how my days usually start. The sweating always starts in my underarms and from there depending how long I am active/upright, will then include my whole back, chest and abdomen. Finally when I sit down or have a chance to relax, I go back into zombie mode within moments and yet again find it very difficult to muster up any strength. Is this again because the adrenaline has subsided, so I become exhausted when resting?