Seasons Changing Cause Anxiety?

artluvr09

It feels like the past week or so my brain fog is worse. I also have been lightheaded with blurry vision and my anxiety has been worse as well yesterday! I don't know if it is from the seasons changing because fall is coming. My brain fog seems to get worse when summer turns to fall and winter turns to spring. The thing that bothers me most is the brain fog!

Also last night whenever I tried to fall asleep I felt like I couldn't breath or something it was strange. My anxiety also seems to get worse when the seasons change as well. Do any of you feel like this with seasons changing? Brain fog and anxiety? What do you guys do to help those symptoms?

There is something called Seasonal Affective Disorder which is a depressive/anxiety disorder that is directly related to the seasons. I don't know if you have it but it would be worth discussing with your doctor as there are some good treatments for it these days. For example, (I don't have Seasonal Affective Disorder) I own a lamp/alarm clock made for people with this disorder. For falling asleep and waking up, it has special features on the lamp and alarm that simulate a sunset or sunrise and have a slowly increasing volume to wake you up more gently so you're not startled out of your sleep and immediately put into an adrenaline rush upon waking. They also have lights that simulate sunlight w/o the harmful UV rays that you can turn on in the house to simulate so extended sunlight.