Compression Leggings

Hi,

Has anyone tried compression leggings, or footless compression tights? And if so do they help as effectively as a normal compression stocking?

In the summer I like to go around barefoot, but I really need to try and make myself wear compression to help with my symptoms, and I wondered if these would be an option.

Also does anyone know where is a good place to buy them, that isn't too expensive?

Thanks,

Lyla

http://www.compressionsport.com/zensah-compression-leg-sleeves-6055.html

These were actually recommended to me by my neurologist and have been a LIFESAVER for me this summer. regular stockings get so gross and sweaty. In my experience they have been every bit as effective as the stockings and 100% more comfortable. They're actually super comfy i find myself putting them on way more because I know I need them and they don't bug me at all the way stockings do. Totally worth the price of 39.00 for a pair (sorry to say that you're probably not going to find anything cheaper than this that are decently quality and this is about how much i paid for each pair of my compression stockings from a medical supply store.)

I also had a good experience with ordering them online. There are a ton of colors to choose from. The measurements are true to size and shipping is free! Hope this helps!

Thank you so much iamapumpkin! They look great, and what is so great is that I found them on another site in the sale, and so have bought myself two pairs.

I'm really hoping they work well for me. Thanks for sharing.

If anyone else knows about any full length compression leggings, I'm looking to get some of those as well, so would be interested in hearing about them.

Thanks,

Lyla

Hi lyla,

There is a blog called livingwithbob whose owner, Michelle, just did a post a week or so back on compression stockings -fashionable ones. You may want to take a look at this dysautonomia blog. I really like it. Highly amusing and very entertaining 'journal' about her own POTS journey.

Blue