Sphincter And Urethra Muscles Contract?

when i have an episode, i will feel this burning sensation inside my arms and back, i m feeling really weird when this is happening (like lack of blood flow to my upper body), i will feel like i m going to puke, sometimes i feel like i m not getting enough oxygen, i can feel my sphincter muscle and urethra contracting and i will go to the bathroom several times during the episode. my bp sometimes drops. i take 2 benadryls and it usually goes away, but i will be sick for several days after the episode. what causes the sphincter and urethra muscles to contract?

I do not think the sphincter and urethra contracting is causing the rest of what you are experiencing. I do not know what the connection is. Doesn't the vagus nerve control them?

Have you ever had a monitor on when you experienced these episodes?

How long do these episodes last?

i went to the hospital when it was happening and my bp was 112/34 and another time 118/47. my normal bp is 100/60. one time during an episode my bp went to 128/76. the episode lasts 5 to 20 minutes. but i will feel horrible for several days after the episode. i take 2 benadryls when this happens then i m ok. but maybe i d be ok if i didnt take the benadryl.