Successful Doctor's Appointment!

Hey, everyone! Thank you to anyone who was praying for/thinking about me yesterday. The appointment was a success in my books, and the doctor was amazing. After taking a look at me, he decided that a referral to a Geneticist was in line, and gave that to me. We made the appointment today, and it's scheduled for mid-June. I'm so excited for that, as it looks like we may be very close to figuring out what caused the POTS.

That's progress! Happy for you. Be prepared for a long appointment. The one Tyler had took about three hours. This doctor will want know medical information about parents and grandparents. Hope your appointment goes well and keep us posted.

Hey, I'm so glad you're appointment went well! And it's great that you don't have long to wait until your next appointment. Hopefully you will really start to find some answers. It's a good idea to get your mom to go along with you. I often do that as she knows all the family history and she helps me remember all the questions I may forget to ask.

Hoping you do really well in your next appointment,

Lyla