Chest Pain . Anyone Else Get This?

about 2 hours ago around 7ish I got weird pain under my left breast it was a weird achiness. worse when I breathed in. I don't know what it could be. I was playing rokc band drumming but idont think it was that. now I have aching in the upper center of my chest and its wrose when breathing in. its mild but earlier when ihad the pain under my left breast that was a little more painful. don't know what it could be. anyone else get this?

Do you have a Mitral Valve Prolapse? Some with dysautonomia have this because they are hypovolemic (low blood volume), so it makes it harder for your heart to pump the blood to the rest of your body. It's usually normal, but I'd check with your doctor anyway!!

I have experienced what you are describing and for me it's been a pulled muscle in my chest wall. I seem to have a very weak chest wall and chest muscles. I pull them doing activities that seem unlikely to cause it and the pain can last a few weeks until it's healed. In fact I've been to the ER 2 times because of this!!

Something to get checked out, just in case. Talk to a doctor about it.

This is a problem that I have. 24/7 and it can get pretty intense. It is a symptom that I need to get managed.

Yes I have dysautonomia. I think I might have hypovalemic. not positive though. I figured out that the reason for my chest pain was because I was playing an hour of rock band and used the drums the whole time lol.