I Would Have To Be Careful-----

Wmtate

My autonomic doctor told me about 20 years ago I would never run a fever and I could be very sick and not know it. Yesterday I had a fever of 101 F . I have cold or something like bronchitis so my PC doctor says. I have PAF which is still in the field of POTS. Do any of you ever run a fever?

I do sometimes have very low grade fevers (37.0-37,5 which would be 98-99 F) when I have a cold.

In some cases I feel like having the flu, but don't have any fever. This is more likely the "POTS-flu", I guess.

Btw: I was dxd with POTS and told this excludes PAF (and the other way round). You were dxd with both conditions...?

Sometimes my son does not have a fever and sometimes he does. When I suspect that he is sick and has symptoms that indicates that something is going on, I take him into the doctor. I ask for a white blood count to be run because that can indicate an infection is going on somewhere in his body.

I do sometimes have very low grade fevers (37.0-37,5 which would be 98-99 F) when I have a cold.

In some cases I feel like having the flu, but don't have any fever. This is more likely the "POTS-flu", I guess.

Btw: I was dxd with POTS and told this excludes PAF (and the other way round). You were dxd with both conditions...?

No! I just have PAF