Didn't Sleep A Wink Last Night. What Do You Guys Do For Energy?

I didn't sleep a wink last night!! What do you guys do when you have sleepless nights and can't nap during the day? I didn't even get a minute of sleep! I have been awake since 8:30 yesterday morning. I had anxiety last night so I wasn't able to sleep. Now today I don't feel the greatest and I need something to keep me awake. Any ideas? I can't have caffeine :/

Ugh. So so sorry for you! I know what it's like to have sleep issues... Caffeine is definitely a no-no, but I have found that fresh smoothies (with fruits, kale, etc.) make me feel a little more bouncy and happy at least. Also, I would invest in some essential oils peppermint- it's a great pain reliever, and it's also invigorating. Sniff a little, put some on your chest... something!

I woke up every hour last night. And I felt hot and/or sweaty -- and it was a cool night. When I finally got up about 4.30 pm I went to the bathroom and face and chest were flushed bright red. I hadn't eaten anything or take anything that will cause the flushing that day. I'm about 6.30 am here and I'm still hot. Hubby left for work this morning with a jacket on and I'm lying in front of an open window in tshirt and shorts and feeling overheated/overdressed. When I start the day like this I know the day is going to be a write-off. I'm anxious a lot lately. Maybe that's enough to cause the frequent waking, heat and flushin???

blue