Anyone Get A Whooshing Sensation In Their Ear?

Once in a while when I move a certain way or randomly I get a whooshing sensation in my left ear. I'm not sure if it goes in my right ear or not but I mostly notice it in my left. Like it almost feels like there is a dryer going off in my ear. whoosh whoosh whoosh. Like if I get up too fast or if I'm lightheaded. Tonight I am feeling that. I haven't been feeling right today. Coughing prob due to allergies. And I was using my tablet then I felt the dryer whooshing sensation in my ear and I am lightheaded from that. It almost feels like your head is on a slight boat. Also I get where my face gets all red and flushed. Well parts of my cheeks and nose. Any one else get that? My mom Grandma and I get the face flushing and we don't know why.

One more thing I wanted to ask about is do any of you get weird sensations in your feet? Not vibrating but almost like a static like vibration like something is shaking the ground underneath your feet but it feels like static. Its hard to explain. I have been feeling that in my left foot for two days and today I felt it a little in my elbow and now its all in my left foot going up my leg it almost feels like. It's really strange. Have any of you had any of these weird symptoms?

Sometimes after taking midodrine, I get a "whoosh" in my ears - it is my blood pressure rapidly elevating and I can actually "hear" the blood pulsing through the blood vessels near my ears. It goes away when my blood pressure is low (which is most of the time). I have a constant ringing in my ears from the dysautonomia.

I have peripheral neuropathy and have all kinds of strange sensations in my feet and hands. Most of the time they are tingling, numb, or throbbing. Sometimes they turn bright red or dark purple. My legs also feel heavy at times. I wouldn't be surprised at nearly any unusual sensation at this point!