Anyone Else Feel Worse When Seasons Change?

It's weird. Whenever season's change weather its winter to spring or summer to fall... I tend to get real spacey, anxious, moody and lightheaded. It's really strange. I feel better on cloudy days until I get used to the warm sun again. Idk. It's really weird. Like today it's sunnier out and a warm front is coming in so I feel lightheaded and spacey. idk it's strange.

I usually feel bad in the winter and okish in the summer. However I had a bad day yesterday too, I thought it was becasue I'd gone to a yoga class the previous day in quite a hot room, but maybe it was the change in the weather - here in the UK it was the first warm day of spring (don't know where you are, whether you are in the UK too).

Yes, I feel very different as the seasons come and go. If it's very cold my limbs freeze and I feel very sluggish and ill. In the heat of the summer I overheat and feel very sick. I think spring and autumn seem to be the best times for me.

I definitely feel worse when seasons change. Spring and fall tend to be my worst as they coincide with my worst allergy seasons. It seems the the extra challenge to my immune system on top of everything else always sets off a flare of dysautonomia symptoms.