Vision Loss When Stretching?

Freaked

For the last three weeks I've been getting an area of vision loss at the bottom of my left eye when I stretch or strain or sometimes bend. Had an ophthalmic exam and apparently my eye looked fine. Docs are saying migraine (I had one episode of pain a week ago) but would that go on for three weeks? I'm only 22 and no particular risk factors but worried being housebound with POTS for the last year and my poor circulation have given me a clot or something. I also have bad non-headache pain and tenderness in my face, head, neck and shoulders, though the vision loss doesn't seem to exactly correspond with pain episodes.

I'm going crazy with worry even though I had a clear headscan in May. Anyone else get this?

I would think it would be a circulatory issue, but I'm no expert and am not sure. I've had some issues with my vision changing because of the dysautonomia, but I also had some corneal issues awhile back that caused my vision to be so poor, I could hardly drive. I know that is scary to happen. Maybe go to another opthamologist for a second opinion? That's what I would do. Your eyes are precious...do you have pupil dilation? That can cause blurred vision, too. Prayers for you to get some answers.

Thanks for the replies! My pupils don't seem to be dialated at the time, and I don't think it's the usual orthostatic blacking out of vision either. I've also been getting a lot of blue flashes and severe after-images. Just generally freaky stuff and it's really set me back mentally, and it's making me afraid of exerting myself physically. Waiting for a follow-up headscan atm (for a pineal cyst).