Frustrating Symptom

I experience this too. I also have my arms fall asleep very easily with very little bend in them. At night I have to fall asleep with my arms straight whether I'm on my back or on my side. In addition to sitting cross legged being a problem, I can't stoop with my knees bent or I experience them falling asleep and it also makes me short of breath. It isn't really surprising since I have bad blood pooling when I stand or even sit with myb feet on the floor for too long. I clearly have some sort of circulatory issues these days. Because of this sensation and the fact that I have EDS, my cardiologist has ordered a lower extremity duplex test which apparently shows venous insufficiency. She said her guess is that between dysautonomia and EDS, the valves in my veins do not work properly to pump my blood around. I don't know that the results of the test are going to change anything in the way of treatment but we both would like to besure of why I eexperience this symptom and also to have it documented.

yes katybug I hope they can find out why. it ***** that we all have these crazy symptoms but it is comforting to know that I am not the only one. I am so glad I found this site. I am new to this, been sick with it for 7 months and still trying to adjust get used to everything and these posts really help. I also have issues with bending over and bending down as well.