Are Really Hot Showers Bad For The Heart?

artluvr09

I take really hot showers every morning. I usually take a 20 minute shower because its relaxing. But then I don't feel right afterwards. Like now I took one after 9 this morning and now I am lightheaded. This past week I have been having weird heart palpatations and fluttering and racing heart. I am on atenolol so t hat should stop those symptoms I have been on atenolol for a month or two now. I havnet had t hese problems in a long time. On Friday November 22nd I was lying in bed t hen I felt my heart beat strong and I felt it beat in my ear as well. Then Saturday morning I was in the shower and felt my heart beat strong and race. Then Saturday night I was trying to open the dang jelly and when I was using my strength to get it open I had a heart palpitation. Then last night I was lying in bed and I felt my heart kind of drop then flutter not the usual palpitations that I used to get. I have also been very forgetful this past two weeks and fuzzy. Im scared because my Grandma said that one of these days I am going to keel over in the shower. ( Note: she worries a lot ). But my other grandpas wifes son died in the shower with a heart attack. So im kind of nervous. Its weird I do not l ike luke warm or cold showers. but I guess I will have to make a adjustment. Does any one else get these symptoms?