Do You Ever Feel Dizzy After Exercise?

millyaulait

I feel like I'm having a delayed reaction to exercise. I decided to try and work out on my stationary bike today, I didn't last very long without feeling super tired and weak, but after I had recovered (5-10 min) I felt fine apart from my usual chest pain. But then maybe 15-20m after feeling okay I started getting dizzy and tingly all over. Does anyone else get this? I feel kind of betrayed because I actually managed to work out for once (well, kinda!) and now I feel like my body is saying "What did you just DO?!", haha. :D

I wonder if I should try to cycle again tomorrow? I don't want to make myself worse or anything.

Anyway, just curious if this is just a potsy thing, I am still learning all about this stuff and it's always so great to hear from similar people. :)

Yeah I definitely get this basically anything from actually working out to just doing the stairs to my apartment (stairs are the worst!) If I don't feel bad immediately after, I generally do start to get dizzy after about 10-15 minutes. I don't really have an exercise plan but reconditioning is suppose to be really good for people with POTS, so I think maybe it might not be a bad idea to keep trying in small amounts.