Is Anyone Else Having Asthma Troubles This Week?

artluvr09

I have asthma but I don't weeze. I always get the asthma cough. Its been worse this week I keep coughing and feeling shortness of breath. when it acts up its hard to eat until my breathing returns to normal. I don't know if there is more pollen out now or if allergies are worse. Also the past couple days I have been so so tired. I had so much anxiety last night for no reason at all and I didn't get to sleep until 2 am. I have been feeling worn down tired and depressed. I know I have reported about being disoriented numerous times I am sorry about that but it just scares me so. I have been drinking a lot of water and Gatorade and I have been eating stuff with lots of salt so idk what it could be and I have just been really off this week.

Yep, me too. I don't wheeze either, just cough. This week has been tough, but I cannot pinpoint a good reason. I have been extra POTS-y this week too so that could be the cause. I would bet the anxiety is from your asthma, I know I get anxious when I can't breathe well. Sorry you are having a tough week. No suggestions, just commiseration. : )