Bp Low Along With Blue Nails And Shortness Of Breath?

artluvr09

I know I posted earlier today about low bp but we c hecked it again and it was lower it was 90/60 and my nail beds got so blue earlier bluer than I have ever seen them. I do have raynauds but they only get blue when they are cold. I had them under hot water doing the dishes and t hey were still blue I have never seen them that blue even my mom took pictures. now I have shortness of breath and my asthma is acting up. what could be causing this?

yes. I think a lot of it was anxiety. I do have a lot of health problems and I tend to worry about them too much when I don't need to. I also have anxiety disorders and it makes me worry thinking something is worse than it is. I do have raynauds phenomenon and my fingers and toes do go blue but they have been bluer since I have been on atenolol which a side effect is poor circulation. I must have been anxious about it which probably caused my shortness of breath. my bp has been lower from the atenolol. I don't take atenolol for high blood pressure so normally when I didn't take atenolol my bp would be about 120/70 somewhere around there and the atenolol is to help my heart not work so hard. Thanks for the advice everyone I am ok :)