Does Anybody Ever Feel Disoriented?

artluvr09

I have dysautonomia and for many years i have been feeling disoriented, feeling as if i am in a fog, feeling as if im a zombie or in a dreamlike state that i wont wake up , feeling unreal, like everything is an illusion. I feel it a lot a lot of the time i feel it 24/7. I get worse when it rains because of the barometric pressure. I am so sick of feeling disoriented every single day. it is hard for me to go places because i don't like crowds or other stuff. I also have anxiety as well so its hard to tell if the disoriented feeling is from anxiety or my dysautonomia because even when i don't have anxiety i feel disoriented. anyone else feel the same way?

Yes. This is hottible at times. Today has definitely been one of those days for me. Although, not too sure about the rain. But I've been falling to my side today, which is also an old symptom that came back.

I'm not particularly an anxious or panicky person so, I don't know how to speak to that. I do have quite a bit of "brain fog" - difficulty thinking clearly, forgetting simple sentences, poor recall, etc...When I am flaring, I sometimes feel I'm not really present - very disconnected - kind of like I'm off in the ozone layer somewhere - I simply attribute it to the flare and apologize to my co-workers. My friends and co-workers know me pretty well and are used to dealing with a "space-cadet".