Does Anyone Else Expierience The Same Symptoms?

artluvr09

I am 21 year old female. I have had Dysautonomia a few years now. I am not sure what category I am in now. One doctor has said i have neurocardiogenic syncope but i have never fainted. I get lightheaded when i stand in one place for a long time without walking. I am very very sensitive to heat. I get heart palpatations a lot. I feel disoriented all day everyday i feel unreal like a zombie or like i am in a dream. I get shortness of breath a lot even when i am at rest on the computer. i feel tired a whole lot. I am also sensitive to lights. i wear my sunglasses a lot even in stores. i don't like crowds in stores and i hate walmart and target where the florescent light bounces off the tile floor. its frustrating. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?

Guest Hanice

Hi nice to meet you..

I actually have all of your symptoms (and then some) minus the light sensitivity. Lately I've been getting my old symptoms, the symptoms I started with when I first got sick. Like palpitations. Ugh! Thats my worst symptom right now! So freagin' scary!

Hi. You're not alone. Most of the symptoms you describe are pretty standard for dysautonomia(unfortunately). Have you had a tilt table test? This is the test that would help differentiate which form of dysautonomia you have. Once you figure that out you may be able to get more targeted treatment.