Compression Stockings For Men

imre

They make tons of different brands, kinds, of compression garments for guys. Try searching for "mens compression tights" or "mens recovery tights". They are made for athletes, in mens athletic styles. They are not grandmas pantyhose. You are unlikely to find them in 30-40 though, more in the 20-30 range (very few want 30-40!). Although any tight you get is going to be graduated compression, so you could try 20-30 shorts along with 30-40 socks to get a similar effect.

Medical supply companies do sell "hose" for guys, basically the same pantyhose made for ladies, just repackaged. Save your manhood and get the athletic tights, unless of course you really do want to walk around in pantyhose (sorry lejones! nothing wrong with that)

Try compressionstockings.com. I ordered a pair of knee high compression socks and my son really likes them. They look just like regular socks. I ordered the lightest compression because he was so hypersensitive. He wears them everyday with pleasure. We can see a difference in his blood pressure when he does not have them on.

Rachel

These can also be bought waist high. I plan to buy a waist high pair, when the weather gets cooler. My son is very hot natured and does well just to tolerate the knee high sock in a air conditioned house.

Rachel