Gatorade And Pots

LTCBL

I can only speak for myself, but I don't find gatorade helpful at all, not even in the summer, and i dunno if it would be helpful for fatigue. there's so much sugar and artificial colors that's upsetting to my stomach and makes me have to me use the bathroom a ton more than water with electrolytes in it. I recommend smartwater for hydration but I dunno what to tell you about finding fatigue relief from non-IV fluids.

Gatorade doesn't help me. Sometimes I actually feel worse after drinking it. I think it is all the sugar. Water is the best thing for me to drink. I get tired of it, but I have found that straws help encourage me to drink more, I don't know why. It's the kid in me, I guess. So I got one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Set-of-4-XLG-Blue-Green-Polka-Dots-Insulated-Tumbler-Cups-with-Lids-Straws/26513580

It was on sale for $5 at Wal-Mart, and I take with me everywhere.

I can't tell it's working for me, but I drink it anyways because I can use all the help I can get. I'm not a big fan of the favors though, s I have the powdered version I can make taste a bit stronger, and I add lemon juice and slices to make it like a fruity lemonade. It's okay.

My only problem it's drinking so much in general is I feel like all I do is drink, so when it's time to eat a meal, I'm not hungry, because I'm just full from fluids.