Appointment-Tomorrow

Imagine my surprise when I went to the mail today and pulled out a letter that says I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Kimpinski in London Ontario. When I initially found POTS and how many of the symptoms I had I went to my family Dr and talked to him about it and he felt it was worth a try. He was trying to get me an appointment in Hamilton. Last I heard Hamilton wanted more information before they took me. Back in January I had seen a neurologist in London who was fantastic and was really stumped by my symptoms but did come back to me before I left and said there was something very rare that she could send me to be tested for but my husband and I didn't remember what it was. So here while I was waiting for an appointment set up by my family Dr this was set up by my neurologist. We are very happy and excited to have the appointment tomorrow but I'm not familiar with this dr. I tried to research him and it looks like he is a nice guy and has done some articles on disautonomia. Has anyone seen him or know anything about him. Also what questions should I be asking or ready for

Guest Hanice

I have an appointment tomorrow too. I'm writing down all my symptoms and questions so I can have ready. I have all the paperwork I could find from all the latest docs I've been to. Make sure you take your id and insurance. ;-)

I would want to know also, what questions to ask. This isgoing to be my first ttt! I will refuse nitros.

I hope your day goes well ttomorrow at your doctor's!