Brain Mri (Picture) Has Anyone Else Had An Mri Like This?

Guest Hanice

Guest Hanice

I'm too lazy to figure out how iedto post pics- haha !

Hope you find some answers soon!

Oh come ON! :-P it's easy! I uploaded my files in to one Dropbox folder and copied/pasted the link!

Guest Hanice

I despise bananas!

I am having a sit up mri.

right now?! lol jk bananas give me nasty heartburn! and they are mushy like poop, and they're way too sweet. I'm a big fan of salty and tart, not so much sweet and mushy.

Guest Hanice

Wow nice brain! lol I see what you mean about the chiari! I compare "normal" pics with mine i did kinda notice mine is a bit overcrowded. I really need to go get that checked out.I love pic #5 how did they get it so glowie? Is it that dye? I refused it : -( because I was too scared of a side effect. Thank you for posting your pics, I'm sure this might help more people than just me!

Lol I know, it 'shines' doesn't it, pic 5. It isn't with contrast, but very bright and clear. If you look at the pics, you can see that the chiari is different lengths in different pics. Not sure if this is due to csf obstruction forcing it lower but am yet to see the surgeon very soon and hope he can answer this.

Guest Hanice

Doesn't it make you think that it might be from sinus pressure or possibly chemicals in the body that cause it to move or enlarge? I can't help but theorize.

Guest Hanice

You can get sitting MRI's which should be just as good. I'm in the proccess of doing the right now. I have my cervical spine with flex/ext tomorrow.

There's some facebook groups that focus on these problems "beyond the measurement" and "eds neck surgery".

Look up Dr Fraser Henderson in Bethesda Md (he's the top expert) and also Dr Jon Oro in Denver.

Hey let me know how it's goes tomorrow with the expert :-)

Guest Hanice

Lol I know, it 'shines' doesn't it, pic 5. It isn't with contrast, but very bright and clear. If you look at the pics, you can see that the chiari is different lengths in different pics. Not sure if this is due to csf obstruction forcing it lower but am yet to see the surgeon very soon and hope he can answer this.

I just looked your pics over again and the difference is quite big in lots of them.... that is weird.

I have long thought I had a chiari. I get the sizzling sound in the back of my neck. Actually had it for years before I had symptoms though... It gets worse when I have an empty stomach too Hanice. I am going to look over my MRI. Can a Chiari lead to brain demage or disease?? I talk to this womam Sammi and she has one and she has MSA. She is not sure if the malformation gave it to her? I really hope there is no correlation.

Guest Hanice

I have long thought I had a chiari. I get the sizzling sound in the back of my neck. Actually had it for years before I had symptoms though... It gets worse when I have an empty stomach too Hanice. I am going to look over my MRI. Can a Chiari lead to brain demage or disease?? I talk to this womam Sammi and she has one and she has MSA. She is not sure if the malformation gave it to her? I really hope there is no correlation.

Yes sounds like exactly what I have! Im going to a new neuro soon hopefully, I have absolutely no knowledge about chiaris. Maybe you can also post a pic of your here. Lets all compare brains lol.