Tachycardia Only When In My Home

Long story very short....was at the beach for a week...no tachy...even lowered my meds due to hr being 60 when standing. Came home..hr 116 standing....increased meds. Went to two different stores on two different days..hr low 70's standing but is 116 @ home before leaving and when returning. What could this be....so baffled?

Thx

Liz

Have you checked house for mold? Sometimes I think water demage in my bedroom triggered all this. I always have less symptoms when I leave my house. Also, I was walking on the beach yesterday and my breathing was amazing. Could be the fresh air and much less stressful environment.

I have had my house checked for mold on 2 occasions......the last was in 2011 and nothing .....guess I may need to do it again. we had all of our upstairs ductwork replaced as it was covered in mold and that was in 2011 then I did the mold testing....so frustrating....was feeling great now bad again :(

liz

Aside from mold, could there be something else in your home you are having an allergic or mast cell reaction to? Perfume, cleaners, potpourri, animal dander, plant pollen, down in your pillows, cigarette smoke, something you only eat or drink at home, the water from your faucet or fridge?