Bra Trouble And Sinus Tachycardia – Any Advice?

Are others having trouble with bras causing migraines and blood flow problems? I recently found out what sinus tachycardia is. I must have been dehydrated that day when I got home. It was very warm and I was out too long. Everytime I bent over, laid down, or got up from laying down, I instantly felt pressure in the front of my forehead/sinuses, then got an instant migraine lasting anywhere from a few seconds to perhaps over an hour. Not the usual migraine pattern for me. I spent the night vomiting and sitting upright for fear of triggering more pain. Anyway I have had to give up bras, shoulder bags, purses, fanny packs, and even tank tops (!!!!!!). It is not so bad in the winter because I can cover up, but now it is harder as I am getting overheated. Lots of stupid comments like “Here comes trouble” or “Watch out”. As if someone in my state could possibly be dangerous! LOL. Any advice? I tried every bra configuration but it doesn’t matter where the pressure is. Any pressure on the upper body is bad news. Argh. Things go from bad to worse.

Yes bras have become a problem. I have the Genie bra for days when I have mild symptoms since putting a bra on could turn mild symptoms into bad. The Genie bra is a good compromise. I also have these bra/tank things from Rhonda Shear that you can find on Hsn.com that have no band like a bra does so it isn't tight around your chest like a bra band. I like these but they do ad heat in the summer. I go bra-less around the house as much as possible and take it off asap when I've been out of the house.

• 2 weeks later...

Doe anyone know why this happens?

When I am feeling bad, any pressure causes problems, bra, tight socks, putting a hoodie on my head, forget a compression shirt. I always thought I was going crazy. It was like the pressure of anything on my body would cause me to feel bad.

Now before all of this I loved to have tight stuff on it actually would feel good, to wear the tight work out clothes or under armour.

I went months unable to wear a bra, this had gone a way and now it is starting again.

This is really interesting! I gave up on bras years ago (unless going to hospital for tests) and often either go without, if I'm at home, or else wear a loose fitting swimming costume under my clothes, without wires. I thought I was just a bit odd, but it's reassuring to know it's a common problem.