Nutribullet Recipes For Us Potsies?

cupcakemomma5

cupcakemomma5,

Sorry, don't know of any recipes as of yet, but will continue to check back to see if anyone posts some. I have not as of yet been able to get out of the house to get my NutriBullet; I might just have to order it online. I'm excited. Don't know how you feel about Dr. Oz, but he has recently had shows about clean eating and detox. I have not seen these shows, but heard about them from a friend and I'm sure you can find them online. Also, he had a show featuring Alejandro Junger MD, who is a cardio and also works with detoxifying and clean eating. My friend has been trying his shakes and she says she feels so much better already. She doesn't have POTS, but most certainly has other issues. Wouldn't hurt to do some exploring and research. As with anything, always consult your physician before trying anything :)

Our favorite in the nutribullet is spinach, small banana, small orange, fresh pinapple, and 1/3 cup of blueberries. If not sweet enough, add stevia. My son and I drink one everyday. Its our favorite.

This am tried spinich, organic frozen berries, banana and water. Came out a bit thin and my kids said it didn't taste like much. Will have to try different variations to see what we like best. I'm in the experimental phase now. Tomorrow will try something similar but add coconut milk instead and increase the other ingredients to make it more smoothie -like instead of watery. We'll see. Here's to hoping!!

Try adding avocado it really comes out nice with the spinach.

My usual routine now is banana,strawberries, frozen mango,avocado,spinach and water. This one is nice.

I also switch out the mango for frozen blueberries. :D Also we can add some flax seed to ours.

I bought a vegan protein powder to add but having trouble with the taste....lol

I will have to learn new recipes for that!

I did a total juice fast (with a juicer) last summer for 2-3 months but found the amount of standing prep time too much. I got a nutribullet a few weeks ago and do breakfast and lunch with it exclusively.

1c kale

1c spinach

1/2c broccoli

1/8c flax seed or 1/8c chia seeds raw

1/4c blueberries frozen or 1/4c strawberries or 1/4c apples or 1/4c grapes

1/8c cashews or 1/8c pecans

1/8c hulled sunflower seeds (raw)

1/4c frozen banana

This comes in (after fiber is taken out) at just under 30g carbs... so good if you are diabetic or trying not to become diabetic.

Dr Oz also recommends Raspberry Ketones (supplement). Anyone taking that?

If it's not sweet enough try a packet of stevia. Sometimes the fruit looks good but its not as sweet as it looks. I have also started melting coconut oil and puting it in our drink. Don't melt in microwave, it will destroy the nutrient content. Put in glass bowl and set glass bowl on top of another glass bowl that contains hot water. Melts in a minute.