Here Are All Of My Positive/high Or Low Tests Results...

Darlene

i was dx with dysautonomia in 2005. i believe there is a cause, and u have to find it. i looked at all of my medical records by different dr.'s. here r the blood tests that are positive, or high or low.

ANA 1:80 homogenous pattern, ELISA positive, histone ab is high, dna (ds) ab is high, phosphatid IGG is high, d-dimer is elevated, vitamin d is low (even after taking 50,000 IU for 1 year), albumin is slightly low (one time it was pretty low), my platelet factor 4 was high... whatever that is. i also have several lesions (6) in the frontal white matter of my brain.

symtoms:

dizziness/lightheadedness (feel funny), nausea, diarrhea, belly pain, flushing, pain all over (some days are worse then others), lights seem brighter, sounds seem louder (like there is a microphone in my ear intensifying every sound), top part of my arms and legs feel weak, (if i hold up a news paper it's uncomfortable or if i climb stairs, i am of breath and tachycardia), feels like their is a lump in my throat, i get these burning sensations in my body like someone sent fire through an IV (feels like my nerves are on fire)... i feel this in my back, sometimes chest, arms, back... when i have this episode my pupils dilate (everything looks funny like i may pass put), then i have to pee and poop several times during an episode, then sometimes the burning is on the outside (my skin), it will feel like someone is rubbing wither hot coals, or ice cubes on me, i have several floaters in both eyes, hair loss, and other symptoms i just can't think of right now.

all these abnormal blood tests have to mean something, but what? all i know is i have dysautonomia and grubb suspects mcad. after looking at all of the blood tests i have had, i am trying to put the pieces together.

and ideas?