Mri Clean!

boymommy3

So I had my MRI today and yes I did survive it! : (thanks for all the encouragement) RIght at the beginning I really didn't think I was going to be able to do it and I even began to cry....this was with two .5mg of Ativan!. :)

Anyway the ladies who did it were super sweet and helped me a lot and I made it just fine. It didn't' take anywhere near as long as I thought so that was good.

My doc called just a while ago to say that it was completely clean. No MS or tumors. I do know that MS does't ALWAYS show up on MRI but for now I have peace about that.

I was way more worried about having the test than the results anyway!

On the other hand....the last several days have been miserable!!!! I ended up going to the ER yesterday, of course to find nothing wrong with me. My hr even settled down into the 70's while I was there! Go figure! I even went straight back to the doc this morning. I haven't slept in nights because my hr is trending high even while supine. When I try to sleep I keep getting the electric shock feelings and then wake to a very funny feeling in my chest and then it begins to race. I am still taking my BB which was working so good but apparently not as well now. Also Ativan isn't working like it was either. I don't understand that at all. My GP set me up with a cardiologist for tomorrow so hopefully I can get some help there.

On top of all of this I developed a stomach virus in the middle of the night! No vomiting (PTL I hate it worse than anything!!!!) Just diarrhea (sorry tmi) and now tonight I have fever. I am so sad! I don't need anything else to make me feel bad or make my hr go up! Praying that it goes away fast!

Illness is your worst enemy with POTS. Hope you get over it quickly. Glad your MRI went well. Have you had any other test to check for MS? My son has had a MRI as well but nothing showed either. MS does not run in our family. Just wondering if there are other test that are run to check for MS.