Treadmill Dizziness

MomtoGiuliana

Just wondering if this happens to others, I suspect it does...My main exercise is walking. I try to do it outdoors (w the dog) but when weather will not allow I was using our treadmill (my husband is an obsessed runner). I stopped for awhile tho b/c I always feel slightly dizzy after using it. I tried again last night and after about 15 minutes I became quite dizzy and had to stop.

I know it is not the walking/exercise that is causing this b/c I never get dizzy walking outdoors, these days. Does this happen to anyone else who has tried using a treadmill?

Typically my symptoms are mild and I am not in a flare up right now.

Maybe I need to stick w a stationary bike indoors...

I've been working w my exercise therapist to move from all recumbent to upright. I get dizzy on upright bike and treadmill but when doing this new running machine (like eliptical but more of a running motion) I don't get dizzy on it. We suspect it causes my muscles to pump the blood faster/higher, therefore I don't get as dizzy. I still don't do it w/o her there just in case.

As a side note, I can walk upright fine as long as I'm keeping a good pace. Can only stand still for a second or two before becoming symptomatic.