Gastric Pacemaker? Anyone Had One For Nausea

diamondcut

Are you having any other symptoms than nausea? There are medications for that... I wouldn't have a device inserted, unless you were vomiting or having major stomach pain and bloating. If there is some other remedy other than surgery, try that way first. Changing your diet may help, or taking zofran for nausea, as prescribed by your doctor possibly. I live with nausea, too, but that is part of dysautonomia. It used to be really bad before medication, but my appetite has improved lately after adding supplements to my regimen (see below).

Hi Kim

Yes i have had constant nausea for 5 years, not a single antiemetic, H1 blocker, diet change or motility drug, or anything really helps. I did see a a Nuerogastro last year who in last case chances does fit them so I was interested to see if anyone on here has them.. I get like a tripple dose from the POTSs EDS and Migraine that cause my nausea to be at such a high level.

Its strange last year i literally stopped eating and it was relentless, now i make myself eat and its slightly better but still daily and one of my main problems.

I really know how nausea and vomiting can be; because at one time I was dizzy all the time with bouts of vertigo, so I feel for you; I hope you get some answers. I've lost weight and eating isn't as pleasant as it used to be, so I hear you...I eat mostly because I have to :(