What Is The Longest Anyone Has Been Bedridden And Been Able To Walk Again?

I am getting scared I have been bedridden since beginning of March and have not walked at all ( pretty stupid of me to stop walking but the symptoms were so bad) Now I am wondering if I will ever be able to walk again. What is the longest anyone has went without walking and then walked. I thought i would be better by now but no end in sight. NOt only am I bedridden but I am so sick every single day.

Last August, I had a root canal and that sent me into such a bad crash that I couldn't get up until February. However, starting slowing in February, by May I was walking 30 minutes a day. (until I did it outside in the 100 degree weather and crashed again) I had to start over and I'm up to 15 minutes (indoors this time, though)

McBlonde I feel for you it is horrible!! How were your symptoms when you got up in February did they get worse for awhile? During the time you were bedridden did you get up at all to go to the bathroom? What were your main symptoms that kept you down? I am having such bad noise and light sensitivity now, What did you do to pass the time? What got you well enough to walk again? Sry lots of questions,