What Is The Difference From Laying Propped Up In Bed And A Recliner??

I thought I could handle being in a recliner because even though I am bedridden I can't lay flat I am always propped up in bed, but wow was I wrong I got so sick . I crashed after 30 minutes I got so sick, and it lasted for hours,,,,,,, what is the big difference?

I'm so sorry. Maybe it was caused by getting into the recliner? Were the first 30 minutes good? Maybe build up with 5 mintes at a time from the point where you get sick. I really hope things will get better for you!

Mc Blonde, I have an abdominal binder for stomach pooling which helps me a lot!

I felt a little sick the whole time I was there, my husband put me in the recliner. I cant sit either it .

I know what you mean with the frustration of thinking a recliner should be fine, but it isn't. I have the same issue with a reclining car seat.

All I can think is, the recliners that do not work have my heart level too much lower than my head level. When I do my own reclining on a sofa, my chest and heart are almost on the same level , whereas, in many seats that recline, my chest and head tend to be more at a 90 degree angle. Also, my butt has to be closer to my head level than it is in a reclining seat. What a pain.