Anyone Else On Toporol Xl?

I'm on it. I take 50 mg twice a day. Once a day doesn't work for me. I've been taking it for years without any issues. It's got my heart rate and blood pressure under control. Some days, however, when the adrenaline surges are pumping, nothing seems to help.

I am also on 50mg 2 times a day, I slowly increase every 6 weeks or so but after just over a year with not much change I am about to take another route. I do hope it works for you. My only issue was some mild tummy trouble the day or two after going up in dose and some fatigue that over all wasn't a big deal considering that kind of on going for me anyway.

I was put on 50mg last Friday. However, yesterday they took me off of it in preperation for my TTT. It was helping though. The doc. is going to increase it to 100mg when I go back on it.

I'm on 100mg once a day. It's a complete godsend.

Primary doc was the one who originally put me on it in spring of '07. I was at 150mg/day until my POTS neuro convinced me to drop it down to 100 about 8 months ago to see if that helped decrease my fatigue (did it? eh, maybe). Couldn't go lower than that without feeling like crud.